Sunday, June 22, 2008

EXCELLENT JOB Stacie!

If anyone is looking to find my Stacie lately, they will have to look a little harder to find my little lady. She's recently joined Weight Watchers, and in a four week period has lost over 13 pounds. It hasn't been an easy fight but she's taking to it with determination. I'm benefiting a few ways with this deal. The first and most important to me is my wife is happier and healthier, it's making me more conscious of what and how much I'm eating. And just look at her, she'd still be pretty even if she gained that much. I've got enough love for a bigger Stacie but will have to focus it in on a smaller Stacie, I believe that qualifies as concentrated love, she's still the purttiest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home